The objective of UNS to become a world-class university will never come to reality without making efforts to build network with its working partners both at national and international levels in order to raise its capacity in the enhancement of its performance quality. Therefore, UNS has been continuously making efforts to develop cooperation with various institutions which come from both Indonesia and aboard. UNS has signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) of national cooperation with many governmental institutions, state-owned and private companies. At present, no less than 250 national cooperations are still made actively with the companies and institutions, such asMinistry of Communication and Information, Ministry of Research and Technology, Science Institution of Indonesia, PT Telkom Indonesia, PT Indomobil Niaga Internasional, PT Krakatau Steel, PT Exelcomindo Pratama, etc.
The network with the global world is developed continuously, particularly with the prominent universities in the world (Top 400 universities in the world) and in the forms of student exchange or lecturer exchange, joint research and writing of scientific journals.
- Universiti Sains Malaysia;
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka;
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia;
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah;
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris Malaysia;
- The American Institute For Indonesian Studies (AIFIS);
- University of Kentucky;
- The Florida State University;
- Karslruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), German;
- ICSEARD Uns with CSM Leuphana University Lueneburg Germany;
- Curtin University of Technology, Australia;
- University of Canberra;
- University of South Australia;
- Universitas Suez Canal Ismailia Mesir;
- Murdoch University;
- Faculty of Law Thammasat University Thailand;
- Gifu University Japan;
- Seagerland Japan Industrial Network;
- The University of The Philippiness Los Banos College Laguna Philippines;
- Kastamonu University, Turkey;
- Akdeniz University Turkey;
- Antalya International University (AIU) Turkey;
- Chinese Academy of Tropical Agricultural Sciences (CATAS);
- Guangxi Rate Seed Co., Ltd;
- Chemonic International Inc;
- Chonnam National University, School of Medicine;
- Universitas Rey Juan Carlos;
- Ghent University Faculty of Bioscience Engineering;
- Koninklijk Instituut Voor Taal-, Land-En Volkenkunde (KITLV);
- Chungnam National Univeristy, Faculty of Agriculture.
The revenue generating efforts are integrated in Enterprise Administrator Board. UNS Medical Center, UNS Bookstore, Sebelas Maret Tour and Travel, Students Dorm, UNS Drug Store, UNS Food Court, Repair Shop, Education and Training Center, Pusbangnis Purwosari, as the proof that the synergized entrprises has been being maintained by the administrator.
UNS improves the quality of all activities to achieve World Class University by conducting the integrated students admission, providingqualified human resources, developing quality of every departments, providing proper facility and service, empowering the maintenance system, developing the national and international networking.