The objective of UNS to become a world-class university will never become a reality without making efforts to build network with its working partners in both national and international levels in order to raise its capacity in the enhancement of its performance quality. Therefore, UNS continuously makes efforts to develop cooperation with various institutions which come from both Indonesia and aboard. UNS has signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) of national cooperation with many governmental institutions, state-owned companies, and private companies. At the present not less than 250 national cooperations are still made actively with the companies and the institutions, such Ministry of Communication and Information, Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Science Institution of Indonesia, PT. Telkom Indonesia, PT. Indomobil Niaga Internasional, PT. Krakatau Steel, PT. Exelcomindo Pratama, PT. Nipress, PT. GMF AeroAsia, etc.
The network with the international world is developed continuously, particularly with the prominent universities in the world (Top 400 universities in the world) and in the forms of student exchange or lecturer exchange, joint research, and writing of scientific journals
- University Sains Malaysia;
- Universitas Teknikal Malaysia Melaka;
- Universitas Kebangsaan Malaysia;
- Universitas Malaysia Sabah;
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris Malaysia;
- The American Institute For Indonesian Studies (AIFIS);
- University Of Kentucky;
- The Florida State University;
- Karslruhe Institute Of Technology (KIT), German;
- ICSEARD Uns with CSM Leuphana University Lueneburg Germany;
- Curtin University Of Technology, Australia;
- University Of Canberra;
- University Of South Australia;
- Universitas Suez Canal Ismailia Mesir;
- Murdoch University;
- Faculty Of Law Thammasat University Thailand;
- Gifu University Japan;
- Seagerland Japan Industrial Network;
- The University Of The Philippiness Los Banos College Laguna Philippines;
- Kastamonu University, Turkey;
- Akdeniz University Turkey;
- Antalya International University (AIU) Turkey;
- Chinese Academy Of Tropical Agricultural Sciences (CATAS);
- Guangxi Rate Seed Co., Ltd;
- Chemonic International Inc;
- Chonnam National University, School Of Medicine;
- Universitas Rey Juan Carlos;
- Ghent University Faculty Of Bioscience Engineering;
- Koninklijk Instituut Voor Taal-, Land-En Volkenkunde (KITLV).
The revenue generating efforts are integrated in Enterprise Administrator Board. UNS Medical Center, UNS Bookstore, Sebelas Maret Tour and Travel, Students Dorm, UNS Drug Store, UNS Food Court, Repair Shop, Education and Training Center, Pusbangnis Purwosari, as the proof that the synergized entrprises has been being maintained by the administrator.
UNS improves the quality of all activities to achieve World Class University by conducting the integrated students admission, providing the qualified human resources, developing the quality of every departments, providing proper facility and service, empowering the maintenance system, developing the national and international networking.