Accreditation of Study Programs at UNS Professional Programs
Obtaining the accreditation status of each study program in the UNS Professional Programs is presented in the following table.
|1||Faculty Of Economics and Business||Professional Accounting||B|
|2||Medical Faculty||Professional Doctor||A|
|3||Faculty of Teacher Training and Education||Professional Teacher||*|
|4||Faculty of Engineering||Professional Engineer||*|
* = new study program (accreditation process)/ reaccreditation process
Accounting Professional Education Program at the Faculty of Economics and Business, Sebelas Maret University, produces graduates who have high competence and the opportunity to work in the professional fields: Management Accountants, Internal Audit, State Financial Auditors (BPK, BPKP, Regional / City Inspectorate, Syariah Accountants, Public Accountants, Sector Auditors Public, Tax Consultant.
Accounting Professional Education is one alternative accounting education pathway that can be taken by someone to become an accountant and have scientific knowledge in the field of accountant, which is then used to take CA exams or other accountant certification exams, for example public accountants (CPAs), tax consultant certifications ( USKP), and so on. Accounting Professional Education is one alternative route of accounting education that can be taken by someone to become an accountant and have scientific knowledge in the field of accounting, which is then used to take CA exams or certification exams in other accounting fields, for example public accountant certification (USAP), certification management accountant (USAM), tax consultant certification (USKP), and so on.
Doctor Professional Study Program at the University of Sebelas Maret School of Medicine, has goals including:
- Producing competent, professional and excellent doctor graduates, especially in the field of community medicine.
- Produce studies / findings of superior clinical research oriented to the development of medical science and technology for solving health problems at the local, national and international levels
- The realization of the results of education and teaching and clinical research to support the increase in community independence in the health sector as a form of community service darma
- The realization of cooperation with various institutions at home and abroad in the context of the implementation of the Tri Dharma of Higher Education
- The implementation of good doctoral governance management program based on good faculty governance and national / international superior certification in order to support World Class University Sebelas Maret University.