For Overseas Students intending to continue his/her study in UNS should follow the following steps:
- The prospective Student looks for the program study fits their best inwww.uns.ac.id/en/faculties.
- The prospective Student applies online through UNS’ Student Admission Office (SPMB)www.spmb.uns.ac.id/international, and has to prepare the scanned required documents (stated in the requirements) as they will have to be uploaded online. The applicant will have registration number and unique PIN number to login in the UNS admission system online to check their application status in the future. The due date of the application is on November 30 each year to start the study in September in the following year.
- The prospective students should pay the registration fee in the amount of 50 USD for Undergraduate and Magister Program and 75 USD for Doctoral Program via bank draft payable to Rector of Universitas Sebelas Maret or wired to the UNS bank account.
The scanned copy of the receipt of the registration fee payment in the .jpeg or .pdf format should be uploaded to the UNS admission system in the students application account. The confirmation of the payment will be notified by email two weeks after this process at the latest. The application documents can only be processed after the admission fee has been paid.
- The prospective Student is required to bring the hard copy of the required documents upon their arrival in UNS, Solo.
- Screening process will be conducted by the UNS admission in December.
- Successful candidates will be notified by e mail stating their acceptance on the end of December each year.
- Letter of Acceptance will be sent to the successful candidate by e mail and the hard copy will be sent via courier.
- Accepted students will have to send documents regarding the application of student visa including study permit by the mid of January at the latest and pay the immigration and study permit process fee via bank draft payable to Rector of Universitas Sebelas Maret or wired to the UNS bank account.
The scanned copy of the receipt of the immigration and study permit process fee payment in the .jpeg or .pdf format should be sent to the UNS admission office email: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: “immigration and study permit process, #student’s name#, #country of origin#”; For example: “immigration and study permit process, James Brody, the Netherlands”.
The application documents can only be processed after the admission fee has been paid.
- Accepted students apply limited stay permit visa for students to the nearest Indonesian Embassy/ consulate in his/ her country.
- Accepted students in the study programs conducted in Indonesian language should join Indonesian Class (BIPA) program at Language Center UNS started in March each year.
- Accepted students with English requirement should join English intensive course at Language Center UNS started in March each year.
- Accepted students should report their arrival plan to Solo, Indonesia by notifying their schedule to international office of UNS: email@example.com
Overseas Students of UNS should hold a valid insurance applicable in Indonesia. Insurance can also be applied after arriving in Solo, Indonesia; student may contact our International Office.
The University is not responsible for the sponsorship of the family of the students; student with limited stay permit visa can be the sponsor of his/her own family.
Tourist visa is not applicable for overseas students studying in Indonesia. Students arriving with tourist visa should consult to international office to process applicable visa for students. See Visa and Immigration stuff part.
The students should well aware of immigration procedure after arrival including the rights and obligation as a foreign students studying in UNS, Solo.
The language course fee is not included in the UNS tuition fee.
Questions can be addressed to UNS International Office: firstname.lastname@example.org