UNS Scholarship for Master and Doctoral Program
The types of the scholarship are :
- Full scholarship: covering tuition fee waiver, monthly living cost, free Indonesian language course, and free dormitory for 6 months.
- Partial scholarship: covering tuition fee waiver, free Indonesian language course or free dormitory for 6 months.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR UNS SCHOLARSHIP
- Be non-Indonesian citizens (those who hold Indonesian citizenships are not eligible)
- Show a strong interest in seeking a bachelor’s degree program at UNS
- Be willing and able to attend an interview over a video call
- Not have hold refugee status
- Not have been convicted of felony or significant criminals which caused the applicant to be prisoned
- Have financial support
- Complete all the required documents
- Applicants must show competence in English, shown by a TOEFL certificate with minimum score of 450 for natural science programs and 500 for social science program, or certificates of other academic English proficiency tests having equivalent score.
- Applicants who get admitted are required to complete the Indonesian language course organized by UNS Language Centre. This course is covered by the scholarship.
The following documents are required for student admission:
- Recent formal photograph (JPG or PNG max. 300 KB)
- Colour scan of valid passport having at least 18 months of validity (cover page & identity page)
- Certificate of graduation from the latest education institution (in English or Indonesian language)
- Academic transcripts from the latest education institution (in English or Indonesian language)
- Recent health certificate (in English or Indonesian language)
- Curriculum Vitae (template provided)
- Financial statement (template provided)
- Personal statement (template provided)
- Certificate of Indonesian language proficiency (strongly preferred)
- Certificate of English language proficiency
- Letter of recommendation #1, from a lecturer/professor or work supervisor (for master and doctoral program)
- Letter of recommendation #2, from a lecturer/professor or work supervisor (for master and doctoral program)
- Preliminary research proposal to be developed into a dissertation (for doctoral program)
All documents must be uploaded via online application form.
Document template or samples can be seen at https://bit.ly/admissionDocUNS
RESPONSIBILITY OF UNS SCHOLARSHIP AWARDEE
All awardees of UNS Scholarship must:
- comply with Indonesian laws and regulations, university’s regulations, and other associated regulations
- attend all lectures and academic activities held by university, study program, and faculty
- achieve minimum GPA 2,00 in every semester
- finish their study on time
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF UNS SCHOLARSHIP
UNS scholarship is granted with the following terms and conditions:
- The scholarship is given for 8 semesters for bachelor program, 4 semesters for master program, and 6 semesters for doctoral program. Awardee has to pay the tuition fee if they cannot finish their study after the scholarship has reached the duration.
- The scholarship can be terminated if awardee cannot maintain minimum GPA or violates the regulation of university and Indonesian law.
- Awardee who resigns from UNS have to pay back the money that has been granted.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are required to follow the procedure below:
- Applicants learn and look for the study program that fits their interest. List of available faculty and study program can be checked at https://uns.ac.id/en/uns-faculty/.
- Applicants prepare the required documents.
- Applicants submit an online application by filling out an online form at the apply button at the bottom of this page.
- Applicants submit all the required documents at the “Upload Document” section on the online application.
- Applicants print a registration card after submitting the required documents.
- Administrative selection will be conducted by the admission committee.
- Interview selection will be conducted for student candidates who pass the administrative selection.
- Successful candidates will be notified by email, along with the Letter of Acceptance.
- Student candidates send confirmation to study at UNS.
- Admitted students complete online registration as student at UNS academic website.
- Admitted students come to UNS upon receiving notification from UNS International Office.
- It is suggested that all students have a health insurance that can be used in Indonesia
|Registration||:||1 January – 31 March 2022|
|Document verification||:||1-3 April 2022|
|Interview||:||10-11 April 2022|
|Final notification||:||28 April 2022|
|Applying for study permit||:||May 2022|
|Applying for study visa||:||June 2022|
|Students come to UNS||:||July 2022|
|Contract signing (for scholarship awardee)||:||July 2022|
|Indonesian language course||:||August 2022 – January 2023|
|Online registration as student||:||January 2023|
|Studying at the department||:||February 2023|
- Applicants for both UNS Scholarship and self-funding scheme follow the same procedure, document requirements, and application timeline.
- This period of registration is only for master and doctoral program.
- If you have an Indonesian language proficiency certificate, you can start studying at the department in August 2022 instead of February 2023.
- Registration for bachelor program will be opened in July 2022 to study at August 2023.
- Should you need assistance or more information, reach us by email at email@example.com.